lördag, augusti 15, 2015

DTcard TTPH - Sweet Pea Conie Fong Springflowers

Hi

I made a mid -month DTcard for  Through the Purple Haze
Our Sponsor this month is Sweet Pea and the have a lot of beautiful stamps, here is one :)



I use Conie Fongs - Spring Flowers  digistamp you can buy the stamp here

The challenge is flowers and well I use a lot of flowers.




I used some dies I list them under the pictures



Dies : GO Kreate large frame frilly
Magnolia - So wrapped Tilda lace folded tag


Noor Design - 6002-0303
Joanna Sheen - Butterfly swirl
Nellie Snellen - Eastern oval
Nellie Snellen - swirl
Marta Stewart - Butterfly punch
Memorybox ?- Hello word dies

Some flowers , beads lace and rhinestone
I used copics and promarkers.

Would be fun if you join our challenge at Purple Haze 

Thx for looking :) Have a great day, please leave a comment
Hugs, MP


Inga kommentarer: