lördag, augusti 01, 2015

Through the Purple Haze DTcard - Sweet Pea stamps

Hi

Today I show my DTcard for Through the Purple Haze
Our challenge is Flower and we are sponsor by the Sweat Pea stamps


I have made a card using the stamp Little cute girl holding cat 2- By Molly Harrisson 
(the fishbowl is my own private stamp)







I add a lot of Flowes cherryblossom,calla lily,roses sweatheart blossoms and Gypsolia? and finally I use my die Bride Bow - Magnolia doohickey





I add 2 sheels beside the fishbowl and pearls in the sheel, some lace and pink seambinding
I coloured with Copics and Promarkers
I  used a lot of dies
Crealies - Flower
Magnolia Bride Bow , tag  and leaf
Joy Butterfly and branch and cardstand in one of the pics.
Marianne design

Please  pop over the TTPH nd join our challenges
I love comments :)
Have a great day
Hugs , MP


Inga kommentarer: