tisdag, augusti 01, 2017

Fabrika Fantasy Challenge digi stamps - #12 Anything goes

Hi
New month and new challenge over at Fabrika Fantasy Challenge blog 

I have used this Voice of Sea
 

I love the sea, shells, fishes and so on so this stamp is a stamp I will use a lot.
I think she will fit great on layouts to.



I made a quite clean card, I want the stamp to be in focus. 


 I have used :
Die frame - Sue Wilsson
Dies - shells-  Marianne design
Dies - Love Life - dont remember
Copics
Shellpaper from Prima
Swan I made of Martha Stewart paperclay

I´m looking forward to seeing your entries on the challenge

2 kommentarer:

Fabrika Fantasy sa...

Such a beautiful and delicate card, and interesting design! Thank you, Mia, for making such a wonderful inspirational project!

Beebeebabs sa...

Very nice!!!