torsdag, oktober 05, 2017

Creative Moments Challenge #128 - Mermaid card Sheepski design stamp

Hi

New Challenge at Creative Moments,
I have used this beautiful stamp from Skeepski Design, take a look at their digis they have a lot of nice stamps.
The theme is Anything Goes - the world Smileday 6 october
I have used the lovely stamp Hello 
I will list a what I have used at the end of this blogpost.




Some more pics

I have practise with my Copics and I like the way she turned out
 ofcourse I have my little Odd charm on this card





I have used:
Digi stamp Hello - Sheepski Design
Copics
Dies -Magnolia So wrapped heart
Dies - Marianne design  Crab and Jellyfish
Dies - Marianne design the little fish
Dies - Shellborder Studiolight( I think)
Dies - The frame no brand
Flowers mostly from Wild orchid crafts
Cardstock - linnen Baby Pink
Patterned paper - Studio light Daydreamer
Seambinding
Enamel dots
Fish charm

Thx for stopping by, fun if you leave a comment so I can visit your blog.




Inga kommentarer: