fredag, mars 02, 2018

New DTcard TTPH #142 Anything goes with a twist - Cute Card Mo Manning

Hi

We have a new challenge at TTPHC # 142 Anything goes with a Birthday Twist.
I have used a cute stamp from Mo Manning 
I have used copics for coloring.



Some more pics



I have used:
Stamp - Leprechaun Lass - Mo Manning
Copics
Dies - Go Kreate Large Frame Frilly 10
Dies - Magnolia Wrapped  Heart
Dies - La la land Craft Open heart doily
Dies - Banner
Dies - Lawn Fawn  Hello
Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
Flowers
and my little fish charm 

Thx for stopping by. It would be so fun if you join the challenge at Through the Purple Haze 

2 kommentarer:

Monica C. sa...

I love the card! The image is so sweet and the differently shaped card is unique!

Anonym sa...

There is certainly a lot to learn about this topic. I like all of the points you have
made.