fredag, april 06, 2018

TTPHC - New challenge # 143 Spring / Easter

Hi
New month and a new challenge at TTPHC - The theme this time is Spring / Easter

I made a birthday card with a stamp from  Mo Manning Baby Fairy Butterfly




I have used Copics for coloring the image.
Some dies, well I know I used the So Wrapped Lovely heart a lot, but I love that die.


One more pic



I have used:
Copics
Stamp - Mo Manning Baby Fairy Butterfly
Die- Magnolia So wrapped heart
Dies - Lawn Fawn Scallop Oval
Dies - Marianne Design Petras Oval
Dies - Marianne Design Anjas Ribbon?
Dies - Moonlignt Alphabet
Flowers from Wild Orchid and Miankas Scrap
Flatback beads
my Betta fish charm Odd

The Challenge at Through The Purple Haze is a Monthly Challenge so You have plenty of time to create something . Hope you enter the challenge
Have a fab weekend

Inga kommentarer: