torsdag, mars 23, 2017

TTPHC #121 Springtime Cute card

Hi

We have a new challenge over att TTPHC - SpringTime
I have used a adorable stamp that my dear friend Erica Hedberg have create/drawn. The cutest little Bunny<3 br="">




Springtime - is colorful , lot of flowers and a cute animals.

I hope You join our challenge, please leave a comment so I can visit your blog :) 


I have used:
Copics for coloring the stamp
Cardstock - Linnen light green
Patterned paper  Craft you rosegarden
Dies -Magnolia Tag
Dies - Marianne Design Anjas border
Dies - Spellbinder Fleur De Lis Square
Punch - Martha Stewart butterflies
Butterfly border - a dies from Ebay dont know the brand.
Charms
 Organza Ribbon
Flowers from Wild Orchid crafts


I will join Brown Sugar Challenge blog with this card :)
Have a great day
MiaPuh





2 kommentarer:

Lynne aka Her Craftiness sa...

Adorable card with a cute image! I love all the attention to detail!! Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog and good luck!
Hugs!
Lynne aka Her Craftiness

The Crafty Critter sa...

Beautiful card! I love the bunny and the frame is stunning! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenges.
-Miranda DT
TheCraftyCritter.com